You may consider a chemical skin peel…
- If you have superficial wrinkles of the face, neck, upper chest, arms and hands
- If you have deeper facial wrinkling
- If you have uneven pigmentation problems caused by sun exposure, prescription drugs, or disease
- If you have enlarged facial pores
- If you have superficial acne scars of the face
- If you have”age spots” on your face, upper chest, and/or arms and hands
A TCA Chemical Skin Peel will enhance your appearance–your skin will be smoother and more youthful and the color will be more uniform.
During your consultation, Dr. Bennett or one of our Skin Care Specialists will advise you whether you will achieve the results you desire with a light, moderate, or deep chemical peel. You will return home with specific written instructions on aftercare. After light peels, the treated skin turns red or pink and heals without crusting. Following moderate or deep peels, a superficial crust usually forms and peels off 3 to 7 days later (like a sunburn blister)–revealing a healthier skin surface that is smoother. The skin redness, after deeper peels, fades in a month or two.
Private consultation with one of our nurse coordinators. During the consultation all aspects of your proposed procedure will be discussed including preparation, relative risks, recovery, range of fees, and financing options. We gladly schedule from one to two hours for your consultation. We encourage you to ask questions and express your needs and concerns in a relaxed and unhurried atmosphere.